Why Choose Young Living
Ten reasons that set us apart:
- Young Living is the only essential oil company that owns their own farms or partners with farms that are willing to meet their high standards for growing, harvesting and distilling. Anyone can visit the Young Living farms around the globe and participate in the harvest and distillation process. We highly recommend this experience. No other essential oil company owns their farms and can offer this opportunity.
- Young Living is the the only essential oil company in the world with a Seed to Seal process since they control every single aspect of production. Young Living uses the finest production practices in the industry. They distill oils once at low temperatures and pressures, using chemical-free water and medical-grade stainless steel distillers.
- Essential oils sold in most health food stores are aroma-grade or fragrance-grade oils. And, while they do smell good, they don't offer the same therapeutic and medicinal benefits. These oils may have an essential oil base, but may contain additives, fillers, and synthetics to increase volume or fragrance. Pure essential oils contain all desired therapeutic compounds - nothing more, nothing less. Young Living oils meet all industry AFNOR and ISO standards and are subjected to isotopic ratio mass spectrometry (IRMS) analysis which determines whether a particular essential oil is naturally sourced or synthetic (created in a lab).
- Most essential oils have expiration dates. Young Living oils do not have expiration dates. A 100% pure essential oil (excluding citrus oils) will last indefinitely if properly stored away from heat and sunlight.
- Young Living has been producing the finest quality oils for over 25 years - they are the first and original commercial essential oil company in the United States.
- With over 210 oils they have the greatest selection of singles and blends of any essential oil company. This is in addition to a very large product line of toxin free cleansers, soaps, shampoos, detergents... and the list goes on.
- Young Living is the also the only essential oil company in the world to have an essential oil line dedicated and labeled exclusively for internal use. Their Vitality Line, which includes 43 oils (and growing!), is an essential oil supplement line that is intended for dietary supplement and culinary use.
- They honor their commitments and guarantee their product lines of therapeutic-grade essential oils. If an oil does not pass Young Living's strict quality standards, they won't offer it for sale. So, sometimes not all of these oils are available until they can produce more that do meet their standards.
- There is never a minimum purchase or sales requirement for Young Living members. The only thing you would need to do to keep your wholesale membership active is place a total of 50 PV (roughly $50) in orders a year.
- We saved the best for last: Essential Lounge. Our secret facebook group is for people who use the product or want to learn more. Our community of oil lovers makes learning how to integrate essential oils into your life both easy and fun. Join us!