The gum resin tapped from the copaiba tree in Brazil is steam distilled to produce Copaiba (Copaifera officinalis) essential oil, which is known for its high levels of beta-caryophyllene and a sweet aroma. When taken internally, the naturally occurring constituents beta-caryophyllene and alpha-humulene, can promote wellness.
Dilution not required except for the most sensitive skin.
Copaiba is also a key ingredient in many great Young Living products such as the Breathe Again, Deep Relief, and Stress Away Roll-Ons, Progessence Plus Serum, and Copaiba Vanilla Moisturizing Shampoo.
- Helps to elevate mood.
- Helps to combat nervosue tension.
- Used to aid digestion.
- Supports the body’s natural response to injury or irritation.
- Helps the body regulate its natural immune response.
- Acts as a magnifier. Layering on another essential oil magnifies the properties of that oil.
- Relieves sore muscles.
- Relives sore throat.
- Supports skin’s natural healing response.
- Fades stretch marks.
- Add 5 drops of to 1 cup of Epsom salt to a warm bath to unwind at the end of the day.
- Combine with V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex as part of a massage after exercise or apply it neat to desired areas where relief is needed.
- Take 1 drop in a capsule to support digestion during occasional irregularity.
- Add 1 drop to your Ningxia Red as an immunity boost.
- Put 1 drop into a capsule with 1 drop Thieves and 1 drop Lemon for immunity support:
- Put 1-2 drops into a capsule to support healthy kidney function.
- Add 1-2 drops to a spoonful of honey to act as a throat soother.