It’s no surprise that Frankincense (Boswellia carterii) has been sought after since ancient times. The complex aroma of this oil can elevate many aspects of your life. Diffuse Young Living Frankincense oil to refine your sense of purpose or add it to your beauty routine for a luxurious experience.
Frankincense essential oil has an earthy, uplifting aroma that’s perfect for grounding and spiritual connectedness. Create a safe and comforting environment when you diffuse or inhale this empowering oil—a perfect opportunity to collect your thoughts. When you seek purpose or engage in prayer or meditation, use this oil to enhance your experience.
Frankincense essential oil is considered a holy oil in the Middle East, where it has been used in religious ceremonies for thousands of years and was one of the gifts given to Christ at his birth.
Frankincense is mentioned in one of the oldest known scientific records, the Ebers Papyrus, dating from the 16th century B.C.
Young Living distills its Frankincense oil from the resin of Boswellia carterii trees located in northern Africa near the Arabian Peninsula.
Frankincense is also an important ingredient in Young Living’s Awaken™, Brain Power™, Forgiveness™, Highest Potential™, and Boswellia Wrinkle Cream™.
- Uplifts mood and helps combat occasional sadness and stress.
- Improves concentration.
- Supports the immune system.
- Supports normal aging skin.
- Increases spiritual grounding and purpose.
- Helps improve appearance of blisters.
- Encourages proper sleep.
- Invite elevated spiritual experiences in meditaion or just every day by diffusing this oil in your home or office.
- Add Frankincense to your daytime lotion or night cream for a custom moisturizer to help maintain appearance of radiant skin.
- Incorporate Frankincense into your yoga ritual by diffusing this oil during your routine and following up with a post-practice massage.
- Rub 1-2 drops on the back of neck to help improve concentration.
- Apply to the temples and wrists to combat everyday stress.
- Apply several times per week to weak or brittle nails.
- Diffuse at night with lavender for a restful night’s sleep.