Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) has a scent that is a wonderful blend of fresh, floral, clean, and calm. Its dynamic aroma has made the flower a classic for perfumes, soaps, fresheners, and beauty products. Lavender essential oil is not just a favorite because of its classic scent—it is also highly versatile. From skin care products to relaxing routines, this oil can infuse many areas of your life.
You can find Young Living Lavender oil in blends such as Stress Away™, Harmony™, RutaVaLa™, Tranquil™, and Forgiveness™.
- Soothes skin irritations
- Soothes sun exposed skin
- Supports healthy scalp
- Promotes healthy hair growth
- Calms and relaxes
- Supports normal sleep
- Eases occasional stress moods
- Treat yourself to this well-loved aroma by adding a few drops of oil to lotions, shampoos, and skin care products.
- Create a spa-like retreat by combining 1 cup Epsom salt and 4 drops oil and adding to a hot bath.
- Make a basic homemade body scrub with coconut oil, sugar, and Lavender essential oil.
- Unwind with a Lavender-infused neck or back massage.
- Use Lavender as part of your evening routine. Rub oil on the bottom of your feet before bed or spritz your pillow with distilled water and Lavender mixed in a spray bottle.
- Create a DIY room freshener with Lavender or diffuse it to banish stale odors.
- Diffuse for comforting and calming scent.
- Diffuse for a fresh, clean scent and to eliminate odors.