Tarragon: Supports healthy digestion, may help to reduce flatulence
Ginger: Soothes, comforts, and balances digestive discomfort. May help to reduce feelings of nausea.
Peppermint: Promotes healthy bowel function. May be beneficial when dealing with nausea and motion sickness.
Juniper: Helps support the natural detoxification process of the skin and helps support the urinary system.
Fennel: Helps stimulate the circulatory, glandular, respiratory, and digestive systems, while promoting feelings of well-being during the menstrual cycle. Use of this potent plant even dates back to ancient Egypt.
Lemongrass: May help with circulation and inflammation.
Anise: May help calm and strengthen the digestive system.
Patchouli: seadting, calming, relaxing, digester of toxic material in the body.
DiGize Vitality oil blend includes the naturally occurring constituents menthol, citrol, and zingiberene.
- May be useful in improving digestive function and alleviating indigestion, stomach cramps, upset stomach, belching, bloating, and heartburn
- May help alleviate morning sickness (apply behind ears)
- Has been found to rid humans and animals of parasites (apply to feet)
- Drop under tongue to help support healthy digestion.
- Apply using clockwise circular motions to the abdomen.
- Put a drop into a glass of water and sip or put into a capsule to combat motion sickness.
- Use regularly to help support healthy bowel movements.
- Put a drop into a glass of water and sip to help with occasional constipation.
- Take 4-5 drops regularly in a capsule to prevent parasites & yeast overgrowth.
- Add 1 drop to water and drink during travel to support a healthy digestive system.