For the Kids
The KidScents Oil Collection is a comprehensive kit that addresses the most common concerns of childhood. This kit includes six mild essential oil blends, formulated especially for children and pre-diluted for ages 2-12. These blends have already been diluted with coconut oil and are ready to use straight out of the bottle, which any parent applying oils to a wiggly child knows is a great benefit.
- GeneYus – Sacred Frankincense, Blue Cypress, Cedarwood, Melissa, Blue Spruce, Palo Santo, Galbanum, Bergamot, Myrrh, Sandalwood, Geranium, Rosewood, Ylang Ylang, Hyssop, Black Spruce, and Rose essential oil.
- Bite Buster – Idaho Tansy, Citronella, Palo Santo essential oil.
- SniffleEase – Eucalyptus Blue, Palo Santo, Lavender, Dorado Azul, Ravintsara, Myrtle, Marjoram, Pine, Cypress, Black Spruce, and Peppermint essential oil.
- Owie – Idaho Balsam Fir, Tea Tree, Elemi, Cistus, Hinoki, and Clove essential oil.
- TummyGize– Spearmint, Peppermint, Tangerine, Fennel, Anise, Ginger, and Cardamom essential oil.
- Sleepylze – Lavender, Geranium, Roman Chamomile, Tangerine, Bergamot, Sacred Frankincense, Valerian, and Rue essential oil.
Conveniently packaged in an easy-to-carry case, this collection of 5 ml bottles comes with two roll-on fitments for easy application, especially for Owie and TummyGize. This arsenal of proprietary blends has been formulated in the appropriate strength to meet the needs of children and is a safe, natural alternative to comparable products found on many store shelves. With the KidScents Oil Collection, parents and caregivers can safely and effectively navigate children through childhood to become healthy and happy adults.
KidScents® Oil Collection Primary Benefits
- Helps child stay on task
- Soothes sensitive skin
- Supports healthy skin
- Calms the body
- Uplifts the senses
- Relaxes the mind and body
Who Should Use the KidScents Oil Collection?
Children under adult supervision.
- Apply topically or diffuse.
- Read label directions for each essential oil blend. Cautions
- Only to be applied by a trusted adult or under adult supervision.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
Did You Know?
Good emotional and behavioral health is an integral part of healthy development and enhances a child’s sense of wellbeing, supports rewarding social relationships with family and peers, and facilitates achievement of full academic potential. (SurgeonGeneral.gov) Early childhood experiences have lasting, measurable consequences later in life; therefore, fostering emotional wellbeing from the earliest stages of life helps build a foundation for overall health and well-being. (SurgeonGeneral.gov)
- KidScents Bath Gel
- KidScents Lotion
- KidScents MightVites
- KidScents Mightzyme
- KidScents Shampoo
- KidScents Tender Tush
- KidScents Slique Toothpaste.