Ditch overpowering and harsh chemical-based sprays and keep your home smelling fresh and clean with Young Living’s Purification® essential oil. This blend is the ultimate weapon against odors and creates a refreshing, bright scent that keeps you and your family happy and comfortable. With Purification oil, you’ll never need to feel embarrassed by bad odors from cooking, laundry, pets, or anything else life throws your way. Diffuse it throughout your house or use a more targeted approach so you always feel confident in your home, in the car, or on the go!
- Antiseptic, antibacterial, antifungal, and sanitizing
- Repels bugs, insects, and mice
- Poison neutralizer from insect bites
- First aid sterilization
- Odor reducer
- Purification includes the naturally occurring compounds cineol, neral, and geranial and can be added to your favorite skin care products to moisturize and help the appearance of healthy-looking skin.
- Add a few drops to laundry to give your wash a great-smelling boost.
- Place a few drops on cotton balls and stash them wherever necessary: the car, closets and drawers, diaper pales, air vents, or shoes.
- Use in the car with a USB Diffuser to eliminate lingering scents of food trips or the soccer carpool.
- Refresh linens with a spritz of Purification, diluted with distilled water.
- Create an on-the-go air freshener with a spray bottle, distilled water, and Purification. Keep it in your bag to freshen up offices, public restrooms, hotel rooms, and cars.
- Diffuse to help clean the air and neutralize odors, smoke, mildew and mold.
- Citronella is a member of the lemongrass family and is used topically to help enjoy the outdoors annoyance free. Put a drop on the bottom of your feet to keep critters at bay.
- Use directly on the occasional insect bite to help soothe the skin.
- Apply a drop on occasional blemishes to help support healthy, clear skin.
- Inhale from bottle (great on airplanes) to help protect yourself from airborne pathogens.
- Rub a drop on a blister to help support natural healing processes.