Thieves® essential oil is a powerful combination that fills any space with a rich, spicy aroma. This blend delivers the naturally derived constituents limonene, eugenol, and eucalyptol, and when taken internally supports healthy immune function. The Eucalyptus Radiata essential oil in Thieves may help maintain a healthy respiratory system. Inspired by the legend of four 15th-century French thieves who formulated a special aromatic combination composed of clove, rosemary, and other botanicals used while robbing the dead and dying, Thieves is one of Young Living’s most popular products.
Customize your Thieves experience by adding a few drops of Orange, Tangerine, or Nutmeg essential oil.
Refresh musty carpets by adding 5 drops to a cup of baking soda; combine well and let sit overnight until the oil is absorbed. Sprinkle over carpets and vacuum thoroughly.
Diffuse 6–8 drops of Thieves to help create an environment of peace and security.
With the benefits of Thieves oil including cleaning power and an irresistibly spicy scent, Young Living offers it as an essential oil blend and as an important ingredient in a full range of home cleaning and personal care products, from dish soap to toothpaste. Looking to make your home smell as clean as it looks? Diffuse Thieves oil throughout the house for an aroma that makes every room smell more like fall baking than harsh cleaning formulas
- Immune Support
- Highly antiviral and antiseptic
- May help with sinusitis, bronchitis, pneumonia, cough, sore throats, gum disease, teething, cold sores, canker sores, bruises, cuts, infection, splinters (pulls to surface)
- Ingest when exposed to sickness to help promote wellness and good health year long.
- Make Thieves Tea by adding 1 drop to warm water with 2 drops Lemon and honey. Drink up to 3 times daily to support immune system.
- Place a drop on thumb and press to roof of mouth for occasional head tension.
- Add 5 drops into a pedicure tub to help germs away.
- Put in a few drops in your dishwater or dishwasher to thoroughly clean dishes and eliminate odor.
- Add to mop water or spray bottle with water to clean floors, counters and bathrooms.
- Gargle 1 drop in water, or add 1 drop to your toothbrush to support healthy gums
- Add a few drops to a spray bottle filled with distilled water
- Apply 1 drop directly to a cold sore or fever blister 3 times daily to support normal lip health.